The real estate securitization trustee institution shall provide the following information within the prescribed time period:
The TWSE may provide the originals or abstracts of any information provided to it pursuant to the preceding paragraphs for review by the public.
- When rights or interests of beneficiaries are publicly announced, the relevant particulars shall be entered into the Internet information reporting system designated by the TWSE. Where particulars that should have been publicly announced were not announced, or where the announced items were not sufficiently explanatory, the TWSE may give notice via letter to make the announcement or to supplement or amend the announcement.
- When trading of REIT beneficial securities or REAT beneficial securities on the TWSE market commences, four copies of the prospectus shall be submitted.
- Two copies shall be submitted of the trust property assessment report publicly announced every 3 months by the real estate securitization trustee institution.
- Two copies of each shall be submitted at the time that the balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and trust property management and application report prepared by the real estate securitization trustee institution are reported to the trust supervisor and notice is given to the beneficiaries.
- Two copies of the beneficiaries meeting minutes shall be submitted within 20 days after the beneficiaries meeting.
- Other information as required by the Competent Authority and the TWSE.