When any of the following circumstances applies to an affiliated enterprise, this Corporation shall make a public disclosure and regulatory filing on its behalf:
If the parent of this Corporation is a foreign company, this Corporation shall make a filing of the following information on its behalf before the opening of trading hours on the first business day following the day on which this Corporation becomes aware of the information or on which there is media reporting of the information:
- For a subsidiary whose shares have not been publicly issued domestically, the dollar amount of the subsidiary’s acquisition or disposal of assets, endorsements or guarantees for others, and loans of funds to others meets the criteria for public disclosure and regulatory filing.
- The parent or the subsidiary undergoes bankruptcy or reorganization proceedings pursuant to applicable laws and regulations.
- A major policy is adopted by resolution of the affiliated enterprise’s board of directors that has a material effect on the rights and interests of the shareholders or the securities prices of this Corporation.
- Any matter regarding a subsidiary or the unlisted (neither TWSE nor GTSM listed) parent of this Corporation constitutes material information required to be announced under the provisions of the Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Procedures for Verification and Disclosure of Material Information of Companies with Listed Securities and of the GreTai Securities Market Procedures for Verification and Disclosure of Material Information of Companies with GTSM Listed Securities.
- A material change in shareholder equity.
- A material change in business policy.
- A material disaster resulting in serious reduction or complete cessation of production.
- A material effect on the rights and interests of shareholders or the parent's operations resulting from a change in the laws, regulations, or rules of the parent’s home country.
- Mass media reporting about the parent sufficient to affect the securities prices of this Corporation.
- The occurrence of any other material event that, pursuant to the laws or regulations of the foreign company's home country, must be filed immediately.