When establishing the prevention programs, TWSE/GTSM listed companies shall analyze which business activities within their business scope which are possibly at a higher risk of being involved in an unethical conduct, and strengthen the preventive measures.
The prevention programs adopted by TWSE/GTSM listed companies shall at least include preventive measures against the following:
- Offering and acceptance of bribes.
- Illegal political donations.
- Improper charitable donations or sponsorship.
- Offering or acceptance of unreasonable presents or hospitality, or other improper benefits.
- Misappropriation of trade secrets and infringement of trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, and other intellectual property rights.
- Engaging in unfair competitive practices.
- Damage directly or indirectly caused to the rights or interests, health, or safety of consumers or other stakeholders in the course of research and development, procurement, manufacture, provision, or sale of products and services.