Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
A securities firm may not enter into a securities borrowing and lending transaction with any of the following related parties:
- A director, a supervisor, a representative of a juristic-person director or supervisor, an employee, or a shareholder holding more than ten percent of the shares, of the securities firm.
- A juristic-person shareholder of the securities firm that, through a representative, is elected as a director or supervisor of the securities firm as under Article 27, paragraph 2, of the Company Act.
- The spouse of a director, supervisor, or of a representative of a juristic-person director or supervisor, of the securities firm.
- A minor child of a person in a position described in subparagraph 1.
A securities firm may not lend securities to a related party or affiliate other than those described in the preceding paragraph on terms, including the securities lending fee, more favorable than for other customers.
- Company Act § 27 (2018.08.01)