Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
Upon the occurrence of any one of the following events, the effective registration of the shelf registration for issuing corporate bonds shall be terminated:
- The issuer has the condition prescribed in paragraph 3 of the preceding article.
- The scheduled issuance period expires.
- The planned total issuance amount has been fully issued.
- The FSC deems revocation of the shelf registration to be necessary to protect the public interest.
Prior to the termination of such shelf registration, the issuer is not allowed to register for issuing straight corporate bonds again.
- Regulations Governing the Offering and Issuance of Securities by Securities Issuers § 23 (2015.11.12)