Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
The special items to be included shall include:
- The status of compliance with additional conditions or corrective measures required by the MOF at the time of approval of the establishment.
- Expert Review Opinion:
- Commercial Banks: The major contents of review opinion by the CPA and lawyer given pursuant to Article 11 paragraph 1 subparagraph 11 of the Commercial Bank Establishment Criteria.
- Industrial Banks: The major contents of review opinion by the CPA and lawyer given pursuant to Article 20 paragraph 1 subparagraph 11 of the Industrial Bank Establishment and Management Regulations.
- Insurance Companies: The major contents of review opinion by the CPA and lawyer given pursuant to Article 10 paragraph 1 subparagraph 11 of the Insurance Company Establishment Criteria.
- Securities underwriter's evaluation report.
- Name and address of the bank receiving the share capital as agent, and the evidence that the promoters have fully contributed their share of capital in accordance with the relevant laws and regulations.
- The bank's plan for application to participate in depository insurance.
- Other necessary items to be supplemented and explained.