Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
A TWSE/TPEx listed company shall submit the following matters to its board of directors for discussion:
- Corporate business plans.
- Annual and semi-annual financial reports, with the exception of semi-annual financial reports which, under relevant laws and regulations, need not be CPA audited and attested.
- Adoption or amendment to an internal control system pursuant to Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, and evaluation of effectiveness of an internal control system.
- Adoption or amendment, pursuant to Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, to the handling procedures for financial or operational actions of material significance, such as acquisition or disposal of assets, derivatives trading, extension of monetary loans to others, and endorsements or guarantees for others.
- The offering, issuance, or private placement of any equity-type securities.
- The performance assessment and the standard of remuneration of the managerial officers.
- The structure and system of director's remuneration.
- The appointment or discharge of a financial, accounting, or internal audit officer.
- A donation to a related party or a major donation to a non-related party, provided that a public-interest donation of disaster relief for a major natural disaster may be submitted to the next board meeting for retroactive recognition.
- Any matter required by Article 14-3 of the Securities and Exchange Act or any other law, regulation, or bylaw to be approved by resolution at a shareholders meeting or to be approved by resolution at a meeting of the board of directors, or any such significant matter as may be prescribed by the competent authority.
Except for matters that must be submitted to the board of directors for discussion under the preceding paragraph, when the board of directors is in recess, it may delegate the exercise of its power to others in accordance with law, regulations, or its articles of incorporation. However, the level of delegation or the content or matters to be delegated shall be clearly specified, and general authorization is not permitted.
- Securities and Exchange Act § 14-1、14-3、36-1 (2021.01.27)