Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
A ballot is invalid under any of the following circumstances:
- The ballot was not prepared by the board of directors.
- A blank ballot is placed in the ballot box.
- The writing is unclear and indecipherable or has been altered.
- The candidate whose name is entered in the ballot is a shareholder, but the candidate's account name and shareholder account number do not conform with those given in the shareholder register, or the candidate whose name is entered in the ballot is a non-shareholder, and a cross-check shows that the candidate's name and identity card number do not match.
- Other words or marks are entered in addition to the candidate's account name or shareholder account number (or identity card number) and the number of voting rights allotted.
- The name of the candidate entered in the ballot is identical to that of another shareholder, but no shareholder account number or identity card number is provided in the ballot to identify such individual.