Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
For an application for a securities firm's branch unit to conduct business set out in Point 2, paragraph 1, subparagraph 2 herein, the securities firm shall submit the application, together with following documents, to the TWSE, which shall review them and forward a report to the FSC for approval:
- Documentary proof of that the securities firm's head office has obtained the approval from the competent authority to operate wealth management and trust businesses.
- Minutes of the meeting at which the board of directors passed the resolution to apply to operate this line of business.
- Business plan: The trust business activities, types of trust business, operational procedures, accounting system, and internal control system (including internal audit system) for operating this line of business.
- A list of personnel that operate and manage trust business, and documentary proof of their qualifications.
- A written statement of the non-existence of the circumstances listed in Article 2 of the Regulations Governing Expertise or Experience with respect to the responsible person of the branch unit.
- Other documents as required by FSC regulations.
Where the head office and a branch unit of a securities firm simultaneously apply for the approval to conduct the business under the preceding paragraph, they may consolidate the identical application documents.