Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
The reference in Article 157-1, paragraph 6, of the Act to information that will have a material impact on the ability of the company to pay principal or interest means any of the following:
- Any matter set out in Article 7, subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the Enforcement Rules of the Act.
- Any matter set out in subparagraphs 5 to 8, subparagraph 9, item 4, and subparagraph 13 of Article 2 herein.
- The company is in proceedings for reorganization, bankruptcy, or dissolution.
- The company suffers a material loss, and the loss is likely to result in financial difficulty, suspension of business, or termination of business.
- The amount of the company's current assets, with inventory and prepaid expenses deducted and net cash inflows generated before the maturity date of corporate bonds added, is insufficient to cover the principal or interest due in the near future for the most recent period and other current liabilities.
- The interest of any already issued corporate bonds is calculated at a non-fixed interest rate, and the interest expenses have risen significantly due to market interest rate fluctuations and affect the ability of the company to pay principal or interest.
- Any other matter that could affect the ability of the company to pay principal or interest.
The provisions of the preceding paragraph do not apply to companies issuing corporate bonds under a bank guarantee.
- Regulations Governing the Scope of Material Information and the Means of its Public Disclosure Under Article 157-1, Paragraphs 5 and 6 of the Securities and Exchange Act § 2 (2010.12.22)
- Securities and Exchange Act § 157-1 (2021.01.27)
- Securities and Exchange Act Enforcement Rules § 7 (2012.11.23)