Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
For the purposes of Articles 2 and 4, public disclosure of information means a company enters such information into the Market Observation Post System.
For the purposes of Article 3, public disclosure of information means any of the following:
- The company enters such information into the Market Observation Post System.
- The Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation publicly announces the information on the Market Information System website.
- The GreTai Securities Market publicly announces the information on the Market Information System website.
- Coverage of the information by two or more daily national newspapers on non-local news pages, national television news, or electronic newspapers issued by any the aforesaid media.
In the case of information publicly disclosed under subparagraph 4 of the preceding paragraph, the period of 18 hours referred to in Article 157-1, paragraph 1, of the Act shall begin with the later of the time of delivery of the newspaper, first broadcasting of the television news, or posting of the news on the electronic website, as the case may be.
The time of delivery of a newspaper referred to in the preceding paragraph means 6 a.m. for morning newspapers and 3 p.m. for evening newspapers.
- Regulations Governing the Scope of Material Information and the Means of its Public Disclosure Under Article 157-1, Paragraphs 5 and 6 of the Securities and Exchange Act § 2、3 (2010.12.22)
- Securities and Exchange Act § 157-1 (2021.01.27)