Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
A securities firm shall keep detailed and accurate records and receipt/payment vouchers for securities business money lending, and shall compile on a daily basis the following statements:
- Daily operations report for loan transactions.
- A summary statement and itemized statement of additions to, repayments of, and balances of, loan accounts.
- Itemized statement of receipt/payment, disposition, and utilization of collateral for loan accounts.
- Summary statement of collateral shortfalls and covering thereof.
- Itemized statement of additional collateral securities or other commodities or foreign currencies.