Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
A securities firm may not enter into a securities lending transaction with any party having any of the following relationships with it:
- A director, supervisor, representative of a juristic-person director or supervisor, employee, or shareholder holding more than ten percent of the shares, of the securities firm.
- A juristic-person shareholder of the securities firm that, through a representative, is elected as a director or supervisor of the securities firm under Article 27, paragraph 2, of the Company Act.
- A spouse of a director or supervisor, or of a representative of a juristic-person director or supervisor, of the securities firm.
- A minor child of a person of a status specified in subparagraph 1.
The securities firm shall incorporate the provisions of the preceding paragraph into its internal control system.
- Company Act § 27 (2018.08.01)