Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
A securities introducing broker shall enter into a mandate contract with the mandating securities firm, which shall contain the following particulars:
- The names of the parties to the contract.
- That either party shall notify the other upon receiving a securities investor's complaint.
- Provisions for commissions and other relevant fees.
- The scope of agency business of the securities introducing broker and the procedures for its execution.
- The scope of information and services to be provided by the parties to the contract.
- That neither party shall refuse a request of the other party for provision of necessary business and financial information.
- That neither party to the contract shall improperly use information obtained from the other party.
- That when the securities introducing broker is unable to perform the business, it shall be directly handled by the mandating securities firm.
- A method for handling damages attributable to either party to the contract.
- A method for handling damages not attributable to either party to the contract.
- That the mandating securities firm shall bear joint and several liability if the securities introducing broker is liable for damages caused to a securities investor or any third person resulting from deliberate intent or negligence in performing any type of business under the subparagraphs of Article 3, paragraph 1.
- The settlement of trading disputes.
- The alteration of contract provisions.
- The rescission or termination of the contract.
- The effective date of the contract.
- Other necessary statements of the parties' rights and obligations.
- Other matters required by the competent authority.
A mandating securities firm may not enter into an agreement in advance with a securities introducing broker to waive the liability referred to in subparagraph 11 of the preceding paragraph. Any change, rescission, or termination of the mandate contract of paragraph 1 above shall be reported to the competent authority in advance for recordation by.
- Regulations Governing the Operation of Securities Introducing Broker Business by Futures Commission Merchants § 3 (2014.05.29)