Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Article NO. Content
When applying for listing of ETNs to be issued, a securities firm shall meet the following requirements:
- The securities firm shall meet the requirements in Article 4 of the Issuance Regulations.
- The total value of the issue exceeds NT$200 million and the number of issued units exceeds five million in this application.
- The sum of the total value of valid issue in this application and the total value of valid issue in all prior accepted applications does not exceed fifty percent (50%) of the net worth of the securities firm in the most recent CPA-certified financial report.
- The listing period shall be more than one years and less than 20 years.
- Regulations Governing the Issuance of Exchange Traded Notes by Securities Firms § 4 (2018.06.28)