A simplified prospectus covers key information from the prospectus and should include the following information:
- The following language should be shown in conspicuous print:
- The simplified prospectus covers key information from the prospectus, and the terms used and their definitions are exactly the same as those terms in the prospectus.
- Investors' rights and obligations arising from their subscription of the ETNs are described in detail in the prospectus. Investors are advised to refer to the prospectus if they are interested in subscribing the ETNs.
- Required information described in subparagraphs 1 to 4 and 8 of Article 9.
- Investment risk warnings: As required under subparagraph 4 of Article 3.
- Availability of prospectus: Including being available at the location of the securities firm and its business premises where its ETNs are offered for sale, and the website designated for reporting information and the securities firm's website.
- Date of publication.