|Article 59|| A TWSE/TPEx listed company shall disclose and update from time to time the following information regarding corporate governance in the fiscal year in accordance with laws and regulations and TWSE or TPEx rules (disclosure of supervisors' information is not required if the company has an audit committee):
A TWSE/TPEx listed company is advised, according to the actual performance of the corporate governance system, to disclose the plans and measures to improve its corporate governance system through appropriate mechanisms.
- Corporate governance framework and rules.
- Ownership structure and the rights and interests of shareholders, including specific and explicit dividend policy).
- Structure, professionalism and independence of the board of directors.
- Responsibility of the board of directors and managerial officers.
- Composition, duties and independence of the audit committee or supervisors.
- Composition, duties and operation of the remuneration committee and other functional committees.
- The remuneration paid to the directors, supervisors, general manager and vice general manager in the last two fiscal years, the analysis of the percentage of total remuneration to net profit after tax in the parent company only financial reports or individual financial reports, the policy, standard and package of remuneration payment, the procedure for determination of remuneration and the connection with the operation performance and future risk. Under special individual circumstances, remuneration of individual directors and supervisors shall be disclosed.
- The progress of training of directors and supervisors.
- The rights, relationships, avenues for complaint, concerns, and appropriate response mechanism regarding stakeholders.
- Details of the events subject to information disclosure required by law and regulations.
- The enforcement of corporate governance, differences between the corporate governance principles implemented by the company and these Principles, and the reason for the differences.
- Other information regarding corporate governance.