Taiwan Stock Exchange - Rules & Regulations Directory
Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Rules Governing Review of Securities Listings
2021.04.07 (Articles 28-2, 28-4, 28-7 amended,English version coming soon)
Current English version amended on 2020.03.30
Primary Market > Review
Article No. Search
Taiwan Stock Exchange Corporation Rules Governing Review of Securities Listings(2007.07.31)
Where an issuing company of a group enterprise, other than a government-owned enterprise, applies for the listing of its stock but does not meet the following requirements, this Corporation may disagree to its listing if the listing of its stock is deemed to be inappropriate by this Corporation, notwithstanding the fact that its application is otherwise in compliance with these Rules:
1. The principal business or products of the company applying for listing do not mutually compete with that of any other companies within the same group enterprise.
2. Where there are business transactions between the company applying for listing and other companies within the same group enterprise, written rules and regulations governing the financial and business affairs among them shall have been formulated and approved by the board of directors of each such company, and in addition, each company within a group enterprise shall execute an undertaking in writing to the effect that its financial and business affairs with other companies are free from any non-arms-length transaction. Where there is no business transaction between them, the company applying for listing shall execute an undertaking in writing to the effect that in case there is any business transaction in the future, it will be free from non-arms-length transaction.
3. Its financial and business conditions and its rules and regulations. above-mentioned shall not be materially abnormal as compared with those of other enterprises in the same industry.
4. The company applying for listing shall have the capability to independently market the product(s) sold by it to other companies within the same group enterprise.
5. The cost for procurement of products from or the operating income derived from selling products to other companies within the same group enterprise in the fiscal year in which the application for listing is filed and in the most recent two fiscal years is less than 50 percent of its total cost for procurement of products or operating income; provided that this provision shall not apply to the procurement amount or operating income derived from the parent company or subsidiary or in cases of company split pursuant to the Company Act or Business Mergers and Acquisitions Act.
Application of the provisions of subparagraph 5 of paragraph 1 may be waived in situations resulting from unique characteristics of its business, market demand and supply conditions, government policy, or any other reasonable causes.
Resolution：1024 x 768
Visitor of this month：
English version of regulations are translated by Baker McKenzie Taipei Office.