The term "associated persons" as used in these Regulations means managerial officers and the personnel who engage in the following businesses for a stock exchange:
- Examination of applications for securities to be listed.
- Audit of finance and business of listed companies.
- Transaction, monitoring, clearing, settlement and custodial service of the centralized securities exchange market.
- Computer operation and information management of the centralized securities exchange market.
- Audit of the finance and business of the stock exchange its members, securities brokers, and securities dealers.
- International affairs of the stock market.
- Other operations approved by the FSC.