The term "any matter which has had a significant impact on shareholders rights or the price for the securities" referred to Article 36, paragraph 3, subparagraph 2 of the Act shall mean any of the following circumstances:
- The dishonoring of negotiable instruments due to insufficient deposit, the refusal to transact by banking services, or other events that result in the loss of good credit standing.
- Litigation, non-litigious proceeding, administrative disposition, administrative dispute, security procedure, or compulsory execution, which has had a significant impact on the financial status or business of the company.
- Serious drop in the output, complete or partial suspension of work, lease of the company factory or its main facilities, or complete or partial pledge of the material assets which has had a significant impact on the company business.
- Any event specified under Article 185, paragraph 1 of the Company Act.
- Judgment by the competent court to prohibit the transfer of the company's shares under Article 287, paragraph 1, item 5 of the Company Act.
- Change in the chairman of the board, general manager, or one-third or more of the directors of the company.
- Change in the auditing and certifying accountant. However, where the change is due to internal adjustments in the accounting office, this [matter] shall not be included [in the above definition].
- Execution, amendment, termination, and rescindment of the important memoranda, strategic alliances or other cooperative business plans, or important contracts, change in the material contents of the business plan, completion of new product development, successful development of trial products, and formal entrance into mass production, or acquisition of other enterprises, acquisition or assignment of patent rights, exclusive trademark use rights, copyrights, or other intellectual property rights transactions, which have a major effect on the finances or business of the company.
- Other important events that have had significant impact on the continuation of company operation.