Where a shareholder processes the transfer of stock certificates on his own behalf for a trust in respect of stock pursuant to Article 4, paragraph 2 of the Trust Act, the procedures shall be as follows:
- The settlor and the trustee shall complete the transfer application and sign or chop the backside of the certificate; where the trustee withdraws the stock from a centralized securities depository enterprise, documents showing that the withdrawal has been made from such enterprise shall be attached, and the trustee shall further place its signature or chop on the space allotted on the transfer application and on the stock certificate for the chop of the transferee.
- Attach the trust deed, and related documents of the tax authority, and upon confirmation by the company, the stamp "trust property" and a date stamp shall be stamped on the roster of shareholders and on the backside of the stock certificate.
- Where the trustee has been changed, an application for change shall be made by attaching the reason for the change.
- Where the trust deed specifies that the beneficiary of the whole or any part of the trust interest is the settlor and, during the term of the trust relationship, such beneficiary is changed to a person other than the settlor, relevant supporting documents from the tax authorities shall be attached.
- When the trust relationship has been terminated, and by law the trust property belongs to the settlor, documents showing that the trust relationship has terminated shall be attached, and upon confirmation by the company, the application to cancel the trust registration shall be made; where by law the trust property belongs to a person other than the settlor, related documents issued by the tax authority shall be attached, and upon confirmation by the company, the application to cancel the trust registration shall be made, and the stamp "registration of termination of trust" and a date stamp shall be stamped on the shareholders register and on the backside of the stock certificate.
- Where the stock certificate is under the custody of a centralized securities depository enterprise, the indication of the trust relationship and matters to be recorded shall be governed by the Regulations Governing Book-Entry Operations for Centrally Deposited Securities.