Where voting rights at a company shareholders' meeting are exercised in writing or by means of electronic transmission, the content of the written or electronic means prepared by the company for the exercise of voting rights shall state the following particulars:
- Company name.
- Shareholder account number.
- Shareholder name.
- Number of shares held by the shareholder.
- Content of all motions on the agenda.
- Where there is an election for director(s) or supervisor(s), matters related to such election.
- Other particulars required by the competent authority.