To incorporate a company type stock exchange, all its shareholders shall prepare the following documents, each in three copies, and file with the FSC for approval:
- Application form.
- Articles of incorporation and operating rules.
- List of shareholders.
- A statement indicating the conditions of business premises and facilities.
- List of directors and supervisors and photocopies of their identification cards.
- Director and supervisor registration form and a written statement declaring that they are free of the conditions prohibited in Article 53, subparagraphs 1 to 4 and subparagraph 6 of the Act.
- Documentary proof of full payment for shares to the designated bank account.
- Business forecast report of the first year.
- Financial and audit reports certified by certified public accountants.
- Minutes of the promoters' meeting.