For the establishment of a membership stock exchange, all of its members shall submit the following documents, each in three copies, to the FSC to apply for approval:
- Application form (as per Attachment 1).
- Articles of association and operating rules.
- List of members.
- A statement indicating conditions of the business premises and facilities.
- List of directors and supervisors and photocopies of their identification cards.
- Director and supervisor registration form (as per Attachment 2) and a written statement declaring that they are free of the conditions prohibited in Article 53 of the Act.
- Documentary proof of deposit of membership contribution in full to the designated bank account by each member.
- The first year business forecast report and the estimate report of expense and income.
- Financial and auditing reports certified by certified public accountants.
- The minutes of the establishment meeting.