The non-managerial associated persons shall not have any conditions specified in Article 54 of the Act and shall have one of the following qualifications:
- Graduate of college or above.
- Certified with the ordinary examination or the special examination equivalent to the ordinary examination or above.
- Have worked in the business department of a securities or financial institution(s) or in the financial or stock affairs department(s) of a listed company for 3 years or more.
- Have been registered as an associated person of a securities firm or received the certificate of passing the test for the associated person of a securities firm issued by the FSC.
- Have passed the test for the associated person of a securities firm held by SFI which is mandated by SDA.