Managers and associated persons shall not engage in the following conducts:
The directors, supervisors, members of each committee or persons of the equivalent level of a stock exchange shall not engage in the conducts as referred to in subparagraphs 1 to 5 and subparagraph 7 of the preceding paragraph.
- Directly or indirectly engaging in buying and selling listed securities with the information learned from their performance of duty.
- In response to an inquiry not made pursuant to the laws and regulations, and revealing confidential information learned from their performance of duty.
- Being a creditor or debtor in a monetary or securities loan with business related persons.
- Demanding, agreeing to accept or accepting improper benefits for an official act or for a breach of one's official duties.
- Not withdrawing in the event that the performance of duty involves conflict of interest.
- When engaging in the listing, transaction, settlement, clearing or custody of securities, there being any fraud, deception or any misleading conducts.
- Any other conduct which is against the securities laws and regulations or the rules of the FSC.