A company-type stock exchange shall fully disclose information on related party transactions in accordance with IAS 24, and the following provisions shall be complied with:
In considering whether a counterparty is a related party, attention shall be directed to the substance of the relationship in addition to the legal form. Unless it can be established that no control, joint control, or significant influence exists, a party falling within any of the following shall be deemed to have a substantive related party relationship, and relevant information shall be disclosed in the notes to the financial reports in accordance with IAS 24:
- The name and relationship of the related party shall be presented.
- If the transaction amount or balance of any single related party reaches 10 percent or more of the company-type stock exchange's total transaction amount or balance of that type of transaction, the name of each such related party shall be individually presented.
- An affiliated enterprise within the meaning given in Chapter VI-I of the Company Act, and any of its directors, supervisors, and managerial officers.
- A company or institution governed by the same general management office as the company-type stock exchange, and any of its directors, supervisors, and managerial officers.
- A person holding the position of manager or higher in the general management office.
- A company or institution shown as an affiliated enterprise in the company-type stock exchange's publications or public announcements.
- Another company or institution whose board chairman or president is the same person as, or is the spouse or a relative within the second degree of kinship of, the board chairman or president of the company-type stock exchange.