The content of a prospectus shall include the following items:
- Summary of Preparation for Establishment: Including preparatory process, organizational structure and shareholding dispersal status.
- Operation Summary: Including business scope, fixed assets, use of share capital and important contracts.
- Business Plan: Including industry's general status and market analysis, business objectives, major contents of the business plan statement, and real estate acquisition plan or long-term investment plan.
- Financial Summary: Including CPA auditing status and other necessarily supplemental and explanatory items
- Financial Projection and Analysis: Including financial projection and financial projection analysis.
- Special Items to be included.
- Important Resolutions, Articles of Incorporation, and Relevant Laws and Regulations.