The following particulars shall be specified in the stock offering plan:
- Purpose of the offering.
- Total number of stocks to be issued, method for determining the issue price per share and total dollar amount.
- Method of underwriting and intended place of listing.
- In case of new share issuance for cash injection, the use of proceeds and the projected benefits to be derived therefrom.
- If the purpose of the issuance is issuance of new shares in connection with a merger, acquiring shares of another company, or an acquisition or demerger:
- The name, amount, and counterparty of the received shares, or the acquired business or assets, and conditions and restrictions on future transfers.
- The plan's projected implementation schedule and projected completion date.
- Method for deciding the share exchange ratio and the reasonableness thereof.
- Projected benefits.
- If the counterpart of the merger, acquisition, or share exchange is an affiliated enterprise or related party, the relationship with the affiliated enterprise or related party, the reason for and necessity of selecting that affiliated enterprise or related party, and the impact on shareholders' equity shall each be specified.
- The registration, printing, certification, distribution, and delivery by book-entry transfer stock and the method for settlement of domestic transactions.
- Time frame for the offering, and the approach to be taken in case of under-subscription.
- Other matters required to be specified by the FSC.