The following particulars shall be specified in the custody contract entered into by and between a foreign custodian institution and a domestic central securities depository:
- Name, nationality and location of principal place of business of the contracting parties.
- Name, type and volume of the securities under custody.
- The procedures and manners for safe-keeping and withdrawal of securities.
- The manner for handling rescission of the agreement and amendments thereto.
- The manner for handling the destruction, damage or loss of the securities under custody.
- The custodian institution shall notify the domestic central securities depository and domestic shareholder services agent after receipt of the securities under custody.
- The fact that the governing law shall be the laws of the ROC.
- The court with jurisdiction over any litigation that may arise in connection with the custody contract; if there is any stipulation for arbitration, the details of such stipulation.
- Other important matters agreed upon by the contracting parties or required to be specified by the FSC.