A secondary exchange (or OTC) listed company that offers and issues stock shall prepare a prospectus. In addition to the particulars required in accordance with the laws and regulations of the foreign issuer's country of registration and the country where its shares are listed, the following particulars shall be specified in the prospectus:
The draft prospectus shall be transmitted, as an electronic file in the format prescribed by the FSC, to the information disclosure website specified by the FSC and, within 30 days from the date of receipt of the notice of effective registration, the final amended prospectus shall be transmitted as an electronic file to the information disclosure website specified by the FSC.
- Company overview (including company and group introductions, group structure, risk matters, capital stock, and director, supervisor, managerial officer, and major shareholder information).
- Operations overview (including business scope, competitive strategy, business objectives, strategy, and plan; market, production, and sales overview; major contracts, and other matters requiring supplementary explanation).
- Issue plan and fund utilization plan (including the price-setting method for the current issue and an analysis of the fund utilization plan) and matters stipulated therein.
- Financial overview (including summary financial data, financial statements, and a review and analysis of the financial condition and operating results, for the most recent 5 fiscal years, and other important matters).
- Status of corporate governance operations and other matters requiring supplementary explanation.
- The concluding opinion of the securities underwriter's evaluation.
- A legal opinion issued by a lawyer.
- The shareholder services agent.
- Main content of the custody contract.
- Any matters requiring attention in connection with restrictions on securities transactions by foreigner nationals, tax burdens, and tax payment procedures, of the foreign issuer's country of registration and country in which its shares are listed.
- The highest, lowest, and average market price of the stock for the most recent 6 months on any securities trading market on which it is listed. However, if the period of listing of the underlying securities has been less than 6 months, the highest, lowest and average market prices for such period.
- Method for exercise of shareholder rights.
- Those who have retained an FSC-approved or -recognized credit rating institution to conduct a credit rating shall disclose the credit rating report issued by the credit rating institution.
- Any other important stipulations, or other matters that the FSC requires to be specified.
A secondary exchange (or OTC) listed company offering and issuing stock shall deliver the prospectus to subscribers in advance.