The TWSE shall issue an allotment notice prior to the tender date of the book-entry central government bonds (hereinafter the "Tender Date") according to the appointed subscription date published by the Ministry of Finance and shall proceed with subscription, allotment and debit in a joint effort with the securities brokers within the following timeframes:
The template for the letter of authorization (revocation) for subscription mentioned in Subparagraph 1, Paragraph 1 above shall be separately established by the TWSE.
- First subscription date: Participating subscribers shall place their orders by phone or in person at the business premises of the securities broker or faxing a letter of authorization (revocation) for subscription or revocation between 9 am and 2 pm any day during the subscription period.
- Last subscription date: The last day of subscription and the last day for subscribers to deposit the subscription service fees to the bank.
- The date prior to the Tender Date: The debit date of subscription service fees, on which the broker and the bank handle the debit of the subscriber's payment of the subscription service fees and send a list of changes to the TWSE. After the payment information is verified with the TWSE, the funds will be transferred to the TWSE "Account for Collection of Payments for Subscription of Securities". The TWSE will notify Chunghwa Post Co., Ltd. (hereinafter "Chunghwa Post") of the total number of bonds to be subscribed and verify the number of bonds for allotment with Chunghwa Post.
- Tender Date: After the Central Bank of the Republic of China publishes the results of the tender, Chunghwa Post shall notify the TWSE of the prices of noncompetitive bids of such tender by 10 am the following day. After completion of the allotment work, the TWSE will inform the securities brokers of the results, and the securities brokers shall inform the TWSE of the number of the book-entry central government bond account opened with the clearing bank by the subscribers eligible for the allotment.
- Two days prior to the issue date: The last day for a subscriber to inquire about the result of allotment and the last day for receipt of statements to give up the subscription.
- One day prior to the issue date: The debit date of the subscription price, on which the securities broker and the bank handle the debit of the subscriber's payment of the subscription price and send a list of changes to the TWSE. After the payment information is verified with the TWSE, the funds will be transferred to the TWSE "Account for Collection of Payment for Securities".