The securities broker may not accept orders from any subscriber for subscription and shall reject subscriptions that it has accepted from the subscriber if the subscriber:
- Fails to open the consignment trading of securities account, book-entry bond account and book-entry payment account with the securities broker acting as agent for subscription;
- Fails to sign a consignment contract with regard to debit of funds for subscription with the bank appointed by the securities broker;
- Fails to subscribe within the prescribed time limit;
- Fails to complete the requested information or provides false information in the letter of authorization for subscription; or
- Fails to sign or seal the letter of authorization, except in the case of telephone authorization.