Given any of the following circumstances, a user applicant shall report to the TWSE:
- Any change of its representative, responsible person, contact person, agent, business address, telephone or fax number;
- Any change of the responsible person, address or contact telephone number for its equipment room; or
- Any instance where a bank has dishonored a check or refused a transaction of the company or its responsible person, or any other loss of creditworthiness.
- Any instance of a material adverse effect on the finances or operations of the company due to litigation, non-litigation, administrative disposition, administrative litigation, or the application for or execution of provisional attachment or provisional injunction involving the company or its responsible person.
- Other matters requiring report under the regulations of the TWSE.