Evaluation pertaining to the supplementary provisions governing listing applications by companies in a specific sector of business or form of organization:
- Listing application by business group
- Verify the members of its business group according to Article 6 of the Supplementary Provisions to the Rules for Review of Securities Listings.
- Obtain the financial reports of the business group for the most recent two fiscal years, details about its major business activities or major commodities and marketing channels thereof, and information about purchase amounts and business incomes of the issuing company and its business group for the year of application and the most recent two fiscal years, and evaluate the domestic issuer according to Article 18 of the Rules Governing Review of Securities Listings, or evaluate the foreign issuer to see if there is any circumstance where listing of shares is advised against according to Article 28-5 of the same Rules.
- For listing applications by a subsidiary that maintains a relationship with its parent company, obtain information including the consolidated financial reports of the parent company and all its subsidiaries, and evaluate the local issuer according to Article 19 of the Rules Governing Review of Securities Listings, or evaluate the foreign issuer to see if there is any circumstance where listing of shares is advised against according to Article 28-6 of the same Rules.
- In case of a listing application by a company satisfying the requirements under Article 16 of the Rules Governing Review of Securities Listings:
Obtain a photocopy of the certification of registration (or amendment registration) of the company after its incorporation, transcript of the land register obtained by the time the application for listing is made, case specific analysis of the gross profit margin of the issuing company and construction company for the most recent two fiscal years issued by CPA, and reports on fairness of the procedure for contracting of work, contract price and payment method issued by experts, percentage of leased assets to all assets available for leasing, policy-making documents and lease agreements etc., and perform evaluations on all items described in Articles 16 and 17 of the Rules Governing Review of Securities Listings to ensure the absence of circumstances where listing of shares is advised against.