The overview of the affiliates shall specify the following particulars:
- Organizational chart of the affiliates:
- Specify the name of each affiliate and note the shareholding or capital contribution ratios between the following companies:
- the controlling company and subordinate companies;
- mutually invested companies;
- subordinate companies and subordinate companies.
- For companies presumed to have a relationship of control and subordination under Article 369-3 of the Law, list the relevant names and combined shareholding or capital contribution ratios.
- The name, incorporation date, address, paid-in capital, and main business items of each affiliate (Table 1).
- For companies presumed to have a relationship of control and subordination under Article 369-3 of the Law, the following particulars shall be disclosed (Table 2):
- Where the shareholders in common are juristic persons, the reason that affiliation is presumed, and the juristic persons' names, shareholding details, dates of incorporation, addresses, paid-in capital, and main business items.
- Where the shareholders in common are natural persons, the reason that affiliation is presumed, and the natural persons' names and shareholding status.
- The industries covered by the business operated by the affiliates overall. Where connections exist among the businesses operated by individual affiliates, a description of the mutual dealings and division of work among such affiliates should be provided.
- The names of the directors, supervisors, and general manager of each affiliate and the details of their shareholding or capital contribution in such affiliate (Table 3).