If the use of proxies has any of the following conditions, the represented votes shall not be counted:
In case of any of the events referred to in the preceding paragraph, the public company may refuse to distribute the voting slips of each motion in the shareholders meeting concerned.
- Where the proxy form is not printed by the company;
- Where the solicited proxies delivered to the company are obtained through transfer;
- Where Article 5, Article 6, or Article 7-1, paragraph 1, are violated;
- Where proxies are solicited outside the place of solicitation in violation of Article 8, paragraph 2, or there is a violation of paragraph 4 of the same Article.
- Where proxies are obtained in violation of Article 11, paragraph 1;
- Where there is false statement in the declaration issued in accordance with Article 13;
- Where paragraph 1 of Article 10, paragraph 1 of Article 13, Article 14, paragraph 1 of Article 16, or paragraph 2 of Article 19 is violated;
- Where the shares represented by a solicitor or proxy agent exceed the limit provided in Article 20 or Article 21, the portion in excess shall not be counted; or
- Where the solicitor's voting is inconsistent with the contents stated in the literature and advertisement or the contents of the proxy of the mandating party.
- Any other solicitation of proxies in violation of these Regulations
If any vote is not counted pursuant to paragraph 1 above, the public company shall conduct a re-count.
Proxies and documents and forms/statements and information in electronic media prepared in accordance with these Regulations shall be kept for at least one year. However, if a shareholder institutes a suit under Article 189 of the Company Act, they shall be kept until the conclusion of the litigation.