Other administrative rules:
- Where a User supplies "delayed information" to its Subscribers, it shall add a statement on the picture frame to the effect that "the information being transmitted is more than 20 minutes after the Real-Time Information", so as not to mislead the Subscribers and to shelter itself from liabilities.
- As to the period of delay of the "delayed information", it shall be strictly controlled by the Users which receive information through direct connection and supply the Trading Information to their down-stream operators or Subscribers.
- A User shall execute a letter of undertaking, certifying that it will exercise its best efforts to keep its operations in line with any adaptation measures to be taken by this Corporation, in the event that the orderly trading on the stock market is hindered by the transmission of Trading Information in the course of its business operations.
- This Corporation may at any time dispatch its representatives to visit the Users and those operators which receive information through indirect connection, and may investigate matters related to the supply and use of "real-time stock price index information" and "delayed information", while the Users and those operators which receive information through indirect connection shall cooperate and shall not intentionally refuse or avoid such inspection.
- An Use which supplies "real-time stock price index information" or "delayed information" shall reach a prior covenant or agreement with Users which receive such information through indirect connection to the affect that, in case there is any amendments to the "Regulations Governing the Use of Trading Information" and other relevant rules, circular letters and public announcement of this Corporation, the User will so notify the Users which receive information through indirect connection, and this Corporation shall have no responsibility to inform the Users of such amendments, The Users which receive information through indirect connection shall not refuse to abide by such amendments by reason of the lack of knowledge of such amendments.