The TPEx shall prescribe Rules Governing Securities Trading on the TPEx by including the following items and report to the FSC for its approval:
- The application for and the termination of TPEx trading of securities.
- Trading on behalf of itself or on behalf of clients and the way of differentiating both.
- The way to execute the brokerage trading contract.
- The business hours and the unit of trading.
- The way to publicly disclose trading price.
- The unit or range of price increase or price decrease and the standard for determining price for initial TPEx trading.
- The timing and method of clearing and settlement.
- The transfer procedure of traded securities.
- The arbitration and handling of the disputes of securities trading and violation of regulations.
- Other related items of TPEx Trading.