The following items should be told precisely to the Party by a government agency or non-government agency, in accordance with Article 15 or Article 19:
The following situations may be exempted from the notice prescribed in the preceding Paragraph:
- the name of the government agency or the non-government agency;
- purpose of collection;
- classification of the personal information;
- time period, area, target and way of the use of personal information;
- rights of the Party and ways to exercise them as prescribed in Article 3;
- the influence on his rights and interests while the Party chooses not to provide his personal information;
- when in accordance with law;
- when the collection of personal information is necessary for the government agency to perform its official duties or the non government agency to fulfill the legal obligation;
- when the notice will impair the government agency in performing its official duties;
- when the notice will impair public interests.
- when the Party should have known the content of the notification already;
- when the collection of personal information is for non-profit purposes and clearly does not cause any detriment to the Party.