The contract of consolidation or merger, as mentioned in Paragraph 1 of the preceding article, shall be made in writing setting forth the following particular:
The aforesaid contract of consolidation or merger shall be sent to shareholders together with the notice to convene a meeting of shareholders for approval of the resolution to be adopted for consolidation or merger.
- The name of the consolidated or merged company and, after the consolidation or merger, the name of the surviving company or the newly incorporated company;
- Total number of shares, kinds of shares and amounts of each kind issued by the surviving company or newly incorporated company as a result of the consolidation or merger;
- Where shares are to be issued to shareholders of the dissolved company by the surviving company or newly incorporated company as a result of consolidation or merger, the total number of new shares, kinds of shares and amount of each kind, method of distribution, together with other relevant matters;
- The relevant provision applicable if the amount of shares to be issued to shareholders of the dissolved company after consolidation or merger is less than the value of one share and payable in cash;
- The Articles of Incorporation of a surviving company must be modified or altered, or that of a newly incorporated company to be executed, in accordance with Article 129.