The specially given name in a corporate name shall not contain:
1. The name of the Republic of China.
2. The characters set forth in Subparagraphs 2 and 3, Paragraph 1, Article 6 of these Regulations.
Characters that reflect any of the following shall not be used in a corporate name:
1. Administrative office, service center, welfare center, activity center, development center, research center, farmers’ association, fishermen’s association, trade association, industrial union, institution, joint society, welfare society, cooperative, symposium, seminar, production or sales class, research institute, firm, social association, social club, mutual assistance association, service station, university, college, cultural relics gallery, community, temple, fund, association, charity, devotee, volunteer, judicial person of charitable corporation or foundation, or any name that may mislead the public to associate it with government agencies and powers thereof or public welfare organizations.
2. Limited partnership or any other characters that are sufficient to indicate a limited partnership.
3. Affiliate, business relations, relationship, group, alliance, franchise, or any other characters indicating a joint business operation.
4. Characters that would be mistakenly thought to be relevant to the professional service scope of specialized technicians.
5. Characters that would be mistakenly thought to be a business not operated by a profit-seeking enterprise.
6. Any other characters deemed inappropriate by the competent authority in charge of the end-enterprise concerned.
7. Characters having implications of offending against public order or good customs.