When setting up the corporate governance system, in addition to complying with relevant laws, regulations, articles of incorporation, contracts signed with the TWSE or TPEx, and other relevant regulations, a TWSE/TPEx listed company shall follow the following principles:
- Protect the rights and interests of shareholders.
- Strengthen the powers of the board of directors.
- Fulfill the function of supervisors.
- Respect the rights and interests of stakeholders.
- Enhance information transparency.