A TWSE/TPEx listed company shall submit the following matters to the board of directors for approval by resolution as provided in the Securities and Exchange Act. When an independent director has a dissenting opinion or qualified opinion, it shall be noted in the minutes of the directors meeting:
- Adoption or amendment of the internal control system pursuant to Article 14-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act.
- Adoption or amendment, pursuant to Article 36-1 of the Securities and Exchange Act, of handling procedures for financial or operational actions of material significance, such as acquisition or disposal of assets, derivatives trading, extension of monetary loans to others, or endorsements or guarantees for others.
- A matter bearing on the personal interest of a director or a supervisor.
- A material asset or derivatives transaction.
- A material monetary loan, endorsement, or provision of guarantee.
- The offering, issuance, or private placement of any equity-type securities.
- The hiring, discharge, or compensation of an attesting CPA.
- The appointment or discharge of a financial, accounting, or internal auditing officer.
- Any other material matter so required by the competent authority.