(Establishment of an intellectual property regulatory system)
The board of directors is advised to evaluate and monitor the following aspects of a TWSE/TPEx company’s direction of operation and performance in connection with intellectual properties, to ensure the company develops an intellectual property regulatory system in accordance with the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle:
- Formulate intellectual property regulatory policies, objectives and systems that are slightly associated with the operational strategies.
- Develop, implement and maintain on the basis of scale and form its regulatory systems governing the procurement, protection, maintenance and utilization of intellectual properties.
- Identify and provide the necessary resources sufficient to ensure effective implementation and maintenance of the intellectual property regulatory system.
- Observe internally and externally the risks and opportunities that intellectual property regulation may present and adopt corresponding measures.
- Plan for and implement a continuous improvement mechanism to ensure the operation and effects of the intellectual property regulatory regime meet the company’s expectations.