The contract for participation by a public company in a merger, demerger, acquisition, or of shares shall record the rights and obligations of the companies participating in the merger, demerger, acquisition, or transfer of shares, and shall also record the following:
- Handling of breach of contract.
- Principles for the handling of equity-type securities previously issued or treasury stock previously bought back by any company that is extinguished in a merger or that is demerged.
- The amount of treasury stock participating companies are permitted under law to buy back after the record date of calculation of the share exchange ratio, and the principles for handling thereof.
- The manner of handling changes in the number of participating entities or companies.
- Preliminary progress schedule for plan execution, and anticipated completion date.
- Scheduled date for convening the legally mandated shareholders meeting if the plan exceeds the deadline without completion, and relevant procedures.