(Convening virtual shareholders meetings and particulars to be included in shareholders meeting notice)
To convene a virtual shareholders meeting, this Corporation shall include the follow particulars in the shareholders meeting notice:
- How shareholders attend the virtual meeting and exercise their rights.
- Actions to be taken if the virtual meeting platform or participation in the virtual meeting is obstructed due to natural disasters, accidents or other force majeure events, at least covering the following particulars:
- To what time the meeting is postponed or from what time the meeting will resume if the above obstruction continues and cannot be removed, and the date to which the meeting is postponed or on which the meeting will resume.
- Shareholders not having registered to attend the affected virtual shareholders meeting shall not attend the postponed or resumed session.
- In case of a hybrid shareholders meeting, when the virtual meeting cannot be continued, if the total number of shares represented at the meeting, after deducting those represented by shareholders attending the virtual shareholders meeting online, meets the minimum legal requirement for a shareholder meeting, then the shareholders meeting shall continue. The shares represented by shareholders attending the virtual meeting online shall be counted towards the total number of shares represented by shareholders present at the meeting, and the shareholders attending the virtual meeting online shall be deemed abstaining from voting on all proposals on meeting agenda of that shareholders meeting.
- Actions to be taken if the outcome of all proposals have been announced and extraordinary motion has not been carried out.
- To convene a virtual-only shareholders meeting, appropriate alternative measures available to shareholders with difficulties in attending a virtual shareholders meeting online shall be specified.