The overall composition of the board of directors shall be taken into consideration in the selection of this Corporation's directors. The composition of the board of directors shall be determined by taking diversity into consideration and formulating an appropriate policy on diversity based on the company's business operations, operating dynamics, and development needs. It is advisable that the policy include, without being limited to, the following two general standards:
Each board member shall have the necessary knowledge, skill, and experience to perform their duties; the abilities that must be present in the board as a whole are as follows:
- Basic requirements and values: Gender, age, nationality, and culture.
- Professional knowledge and skills:A professional background (e.g., law, accounting, industry, finance, marketing, technology), professional skills, and industry experience.
More than half of the directors shall be persons who have neither a spousal relationship nor a relationship within the second degree of kinship with any other director.
- The ability to make judgments about operations.
- Accounting and financial analysis ability.
- Business management ability.
- Crisis management ability.
- Knowledge of the industry.
- An international market perspective.
- Leadership ability.
- Decision-making ability.
The board of directors of this Corporation shall consider adjusting its composition based on the results of performance evaluation.