Documents conforming to the above-mentioned requirements are as follows:
- A brief introduction of the experiences of the ETF manager(s) and product development team.
- Proposed structure:
- The initial minimum asset size
- A list of the participating securities firms
- The time needed to plan the ETF
- An abstract of the ETF design
- The management of the fund investment portfolio (including a brief explanation of the fund operational strategy on how the index performance is traced, for example the Full Replication Method, Optimization Method, Sampling Method, or other methods.).
- Marketing and promotion plan