A liquidity provider need not provide quotes at the following times:
- during the initial 5 minutes after opening of the centralized securities exchange market;
- during any suspension of trading of the underlying of the warrants;
- when the number of warrants in the liquidity provider's segregated account cannot meet the minimum number of units required for a single ask quote, the liquidity provider may only provide a bid quote.
- The liquidity provider may only provide a bid quote within 15 tading days from the maturity date of the warrant.
- other times as prescribed by the issuer at its own initiative.